Hi, I’m Ramon! I’m currently finishing my Bachelor’s degree in Artificial Intelligence at the University of Groningen. Besides studying, I also work as a software engineer for Pynter and sometimes host events with Trojka Events.
This is a pretty flexible list of things that interest me, either academically or otherwise professionally.
- Functional programming;
- Formal logic;
dotnetframework and its languages;
- Open source and open science projects;
I’m familiar with the following languages:
Languages I have worked in, but don’t necessarily keep up to speed with:
Less professional interests
You could call these hobbies. I might at some point do some posts about some of these.
- Typography / digital design (I know my way around Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign pretty well)
- Music (check out my Last.fm)
- Art (looking at it, mostly)
- Watching YouTube videos (if you need a new YouTube channel to watch, hit me up)